Free Internet Service Anywhere in Japan
If you already got SIM card at a hotel/Tourist Center in Japan Sign up
Already a Trip Free member? Sign in
About our Service:Trip Free
"Trip Free" is the Initial free SIM Card Service provider in Japan!
- We provide data traffic up to 500MB at no cost.
- We provide additional 100MB for free and be credited to your SIM card when you make restaurant reservation through our service "Trip Free" (There restaurants in Japan have been carefully selected by us)
- For heavy internet users, also have option to purchase additional data traffic through our online form.
- Our main goal is to provide high internet quality and excellent high quality food & restaurant experiences in order to give a fulfilling experience to our users.
- Notice |
Please return the SIM Card before you leave Japan! In case we don’t receive the SIM Card after 5 days from your departure date, you will be charged 2,200 yen.
＊When you apply SIM card, 2,200yen will be charged as deposit temporarily. After we receive the SIm card you have returned, the deposit will be refunded to your credit card.
What can we do with 500MB ?
able to navigate for about 150 times.
able to browse about 900 pages.
able to watch for about 4 hours.
How to use
Request the SIM card here.
Once receive the SIM card, please login with ID and Password used to signup to our service, Without Login, not able to use our service.
Please setup the SIM card. Please look here for setup process
100MB be credited to your SIM card when you make reservation to the restaurants through us. For heavy users, also have option to purchase the data traffic and be credited to your SIM card. The bigger the size of purchase units, the better the deal.
Please don’t forget to return your SIM Card before leaving Japan! Please use the return envelope to send back the SIM Card. In case we don’t receive your SIM Card after 5 days from your departure date, you will be charged 2,200 yen from your credit card.(If the SIM Card you return is obviously damaged, we will also charge 2,200 yen. ) If you send the SIM Card back from abroad or use another envelope to send it back, you will have to pay for postage yourself.
- QThis is my first time to use oversea SIM card. Any Difficulty to setup?
- APlease check here.We have instruction for iPhone and Android
- QIf I need to cancel restaurant booking, what can I do?
- APlease contact here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QIf I want more data traffic without booking restaurant, what can I do?
- AAble to purchase additional data traffic after login as well.
Order Free SIM
For Travelers who are in Japan, we will mail it to your hotel.
Since it takes time for us to reply your email, please check frequently asked questions through the
following link before you send us emails: http://trip-free.com/faq
If it still couldn’t solve your problems, please contact us here:
※ We can only address emails during 10am~7pm on weekdays. (Japan time)
We will reply one by one and when there are too many emails, it might take some time, please understand.